St Nicholas Markets is open and buzzing every day throughout the festive period until Christmas!*
Step inside the traditional indoor market with over 60 stalls and a staggering amount of gift ideas and sensational food for the holiday season.
Feel festive with all the family at St Nick’s Christmas themed outdoor markets from Wednesday 12 December. Soak up the merry atmosphere, discover handmade crafts and feast your taste buds on delicious street food.
St Nicholas Markets has been the traditional centre of Bristol market activity since 1743 and this year marks the 275th anniversary of the market’s opening. The permanent indoor market buildings and outdoor stalls are home to the largest collection of independent retailers in the city offering a variety of quality crafts, giftware and food.
For more information about Christmas at St Nicholas Markets, visit: www.stnicholasmarkets.co.uk
*St Nicholas Indoor Market
Open every day from Sunday 18 November until Christmas:
· Monday to Saturday, 9.30am to 5pm
· Sunday, 10am to 5pm
· Christmas Eve, 10am to 3pm
Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
Christmas themed outdoor markets
Open every day from Wednesday 12 December until Christmas:
· Monday, 10am to 5pm, Vegan and Wellbeing Market
· Tuesday, 10am to 5pm, Street Food Market and Christmas stalls
· Wednesday, 9am to 2.30pm, Bristol Farmers’ and Producers’ Market
· Thursday, 10am to 5pm, Christmas stalls
· Friday, 10am to 5pm, Street Food Market and Christmas stalls
· Saturday and Sunday, 10am to 5pm, Christmas stalls