Oh yay, oh yay, it’s time! Looking for that hand-made bargain? Want to find affordable gifts? Love to find a pre-loved gem? Then do come and enjoy, especially when there’s delicious homemade cakes, snacks and cuppas on sale at extremely reasonable prices (thanks to Volunteers from Southmead’s own United Reformed Church).
It’s an event for the whole family with free activities and fun. Kids can join the RWA’s team for Scribble and Sketch (10:30am – 12:30pm), and everyone can try their hand at making clay candle holders to take away for a special homemade gift to give.
And why not treat yourself with a seated massage from Jessica, £5 for ten minutes, turn up or book a time (see below). Also you can have a Psychic Reading with Rosie June – you can see which slots are still free when you come tomorrow or book today (as below).
- Greenway Market is run by Volunteer Karen Green – follow the market for more info HERE
- Book your massage with Jessica, tel: 07944 212 616
- Arrange your Psychic Reading with Rosie June HERE
- Find Scribble and Sketch details HERE
- For more info about clay craft ring us at the Greenway Centre.
Venue: Greenway Centre, Doncaster Road, Southmead, BS10 5PY, tel: 0117 950 335, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Times: Greenway Market, 12 til 3pm, Scribble and Sketch, 10:30am til 12:30pm. Arrange your times for Massage or Psychic Reading when booking.