Are you struggling with the cost of living? Our Cost of Living Advice Assistants are providing face-to-face support in Welcoming Spaces across the city – come and visit us at the Greenway Centre.
We can give you support and provide practical guidance around benefits, money, debt and energy. We can also signpost you to specialist legal advice if you need more assistance.
Our Cost of Living Advice Assistants can help you:
- Identify possible entitlements to Welfare Benefits or grants
- Carry out a benefit check online
- Review your debts, identify debt emergencies and find regulated debt advice
- Draw up a personal budget, consider your spending and look for ways to reduce your outgoings
- Understand your utility bills, look at cost reductions (such as grants or support schemes) and direct you to information about energy saving methods
- Get emergency support such a foodbank voucher or energy vouchers
- Drop-in Sessions at the Greenway Centre, Doncaster Road, BS10 5PY
- Mondays and Tuesdays: 5pm – 8pm
Please check our Facebook page HERE for any changes to our regular services before leaving home, or telephone the Greenway Centre: 0117 950 3335
Visit our website HERE
Follow us on Twitter HERE
A Welcoming Space is a place where people can keep warm, socialise with others and access support related to the cost of living. You can find out more about Welcoming Spaces on Bristol City Council’s website HERE.