- Are you aged 16-24? Come and meet like-minded young people and have your voice heard.
Join Rising Arts Agency in May for RE/IMAGINE, a creative meetup and conversation about the spaces young people want and need in Bristol.
Whether you’re interested in dance, spoken word, illustration, DJing, setting up a business, fashion—or something else!—come along. We’d love to meet you.
- When: 14th May 2019, 7-9pm
- Where: Southmead Library, BS10 6AS
- Claim your free ticket via Eventbrite (risingartsagency.eventbrite.com)
Hosted in Southmead Library, the night will feature:
- inspirational creatives from the city who you can chat to about your career aspirations or interests
- networking opportunities (with peers and industry professionals)
- performances from local artists
- (more to be announced soon!)
This is a free event but please claim a free ticket via the Eventbrite link above. Some food will be provided.
This event is especially aimed at young people aged 16-24 with creative ambitions who want to influence Bristol art and culture, but all are welcome.
There will also be the opportunity to collaborate to shape how Southmead Library could become a creative hub for young people in the future, and to speak to influential people that can make things happen.
See you there!
What is RE/IMAGINE?
From March-June 2019, Rising Arts Agency are getting young people together to reimagine how public spaces like libraries could work in the future: as creative hubs, collaboration spaces, and more!
Find out more about the project on our website: rising.org.uk/reimagine
Who are Rising Arts Agency?
Rising Arts Agency is a supportive collective of young creatives from across Bristol using arts and culture to affect social change in the city. If you’ve ever dreamt of making a career in the arts, then Rising’s for you. We support 16-25 year-olds with creative ambitions to achieve their goals, particularly those that face barriers or are underrepresented in the arts and culture world.
Find out what we’re all about over on our Instagram: @risingartsagency
Visit our website: rising.org.uk
Got questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESS: Southmead Library is wheelchair-accessible but there is no accessible toilet onsite.